SCAE BREWING FOUNDATION | HONG KONG
This module introduces you to a whole host of brew methods, taking you through theory and technique.
Max 4 people per class
17 Jun (Sun)09:00-13:00 (2ppl) or
7 July (Sat) 14:00-20:00
Class Size: 4
5 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma
Please mention the class date when apply
* Water to coffee ratio basics.
* Introduction to grind size.
* Brew time basics.
* Introduction to water temperature.
* Introduction to brew turbulence.
* Basic brewing using equipment including V60 and others.
A short practical test and a written exam (15 questions with a pass rate of 60% required)
Testing is incorporated into the course time.
Coffee Lab Limited (T.S.T.)
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCAE certificate will be issued if exams passed)