SCA/SCAE BREWING INTERMEDIATE | HONG KONG
This module is for established baristas looking to further their career to Head Barista level, exploring the science and analysis of extraction.
SCA BREWING INTERMEDIATE, 10 points
1. Saturday, 4 January 2020. 14:00-20:00 or
2. (Extra) Sunday, 19 January 2020, 14:00-20:00 or
3. Wednesday, 5 February 2020, 14:00-20:00 or
4. Saturday, 22 February 2020, 14:00-20:00 or
5. Saturday, 29 February 2020, 14:00-20:00 or
Class Size: 2 ppl
10 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma
Please mention the class date when apply
Scientific measurement of coffee strength.
Charting coffee extraction.
Analysing brewed coffee and espresso.
Using a digital refractometer.
A short practical test and a written exam (25 questions with a pass rate of 70% required).
Testing is incorporated into the course time.
Certification mandatory requirements:
Completion of Brewing Foundation module
Coffee Lab Limited (Y.M.T.)
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCAE certificate will be issued if exams passed)