SCA INTRODUCTION TO COFFEE & BARISTA SKILLS FOUNDATION | HONG KONG
This combined day’s course covers content from SCA Introduction to Coffee and Barista Skills Foundation, getting you up to speed on both theory and practical skills.
Original Price ($5,200/2courses)
Special Price, $5,000 / 2 courses**
SCA Introduction to Coffee (10 points) (1 person)
points) (2 ppl)
1. (Tue) 3 Nov 19:00-22:00 or
2. (Sat) 14 Nov 10:00-13:00 or
3. (Wed) 18 Nov 19:00-22:00 or
4. (Fri) 25 Nov 19:00-22:00 or
5. (Sat) 12 Dec 10:00-13:00 or
6. (Tue) 15 Dec 19:00-22:00
SCA Barista Foundation (5 points)
1. (Saturday) 21 Nov 09:30-13:30 or
2. (Saturday) 28 Nov 09:30-13:30 or
3. (Saturday) 5 Dec 09:30-13:30 or
4. (Saturday) 19 Dec 09:30-13:30 or
5. (Sunday) 27 Dec 09:30-13:30
Please mention the class date when apply
10 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma (SCA Introduction to Coffee)
5 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma (SCA Barista Skills Foundation)
SCA Introduction to Coffee
A short practical test and a written exam (pass rate of 60% required).
SCA Barista Skills Foundation
3 short practical test and a written exam (pass rate of 60% required).
Testing is incorporated into the course time
Coffee Lab Limited
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCA certificate will be issued if exams passed)