SCAE INTRODUCTION TO COFFEE | HONG KONG
This is the first of the SCA Diploma
modules and a great base for anyone new to coffee.
Max 4 people per class
13 Oct (Sat) 16:30-20:30 or
21 Oct (Sun) 09:00-13:00 (English) or
28 Oct (Sun) 15:00-19:00
25 Nov (Sun) 17:00-21:00
Please mention the class date when apply
Class Size: 4
10 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma
* What is speciality coffee
* The history of coffee from its origin to present day.
* The basics of the bean - Arabica and Robusta
* Coffee processing and flavour.
* Insights into roasting.
* The principles of brewing.
* Various brewing methods
* The coffee shop menu.
* Introduction to Cupping and exercise
A written exam (25 questions with a pass rate of 60% required).
Testing is incorporated into the course time.
Coffee Lab Limited (T.S.T.)
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCAE certificate will be issued if exams passed)