SCA Barista Foundation + Latte Art Grading White**Special Price, $9,000 / 2 courses**
(Orignial Price: $9,200)
Class Size: 1
1. (Tuesday) 21 Jan 09:30-19:30 or
2. (Thursday) 28 Jan 09:30-19:30
Please make appointment to confirm the schedule with us
5 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma
* Setting your grinder.
* Foundations of espresso brewing.
* Basic milk texturing.
* Basic daily care of equipment.
* Green and roasted coffee principles.
3 short practical tests and a written exam (15 questions with a pass rate of 60% required).
Testing is incorporated into the course time.
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCA certificate will be issued if exams passed
Latte Art Grading - White Grading
PATTERNS to complete:
- 1 LEAF (ROSETTA) WITH MINIMUM 6 ELEMENTS
- 1 TULIP WITH MINIMUM 3 ELEMENTS
Test duration: 6 minutes.
Judge/examiner colour: green to black
Maximum value target: 40
Minimum target points: 26
Symmetry tolerance: 20%
(LAGS Examination are included in the price)
More Details, please click http://www.latteartgrading.hk/