SCA/SCAE BARISTA INTERMEDIATE | HONG KONG
This module is for established baristas looking to further their career to Head Barista level through a deeper understanding of coffee and brewing techniques.
SCA BARISTA INTERMEDIATE, 10 points
1. Saturday, 18 January 2020 10:00-17:00 or
2. Wednesday, 5 February 2020, 14:00-20:00 or
3. Sunday, 23 February 2020, 14:00-20:00
Class Size: 2
10 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma
Please mention the class date when apply
* Varieties, origins, processing methods & flavour.
* Dialing in espresso.
* Espresso brewing techniques.
* Latte art.
* Workflow strategies.
* Café work space design.
* Equipment care.
* Health, safety & hygiene.
4 short practical tests and a written exam (25 questions with a pass rate of 70% required).
Testing is incorporated into the course time.
Certification mandatory requirements:
Completion of Barista Foundation module
Coffee Lab Limited (Y.M.T.)
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCA certificate will be issued if exams passed)