SCA BREWING PROFESSIONAL
This module is for highly experienced baristas who have completed Intermediate level. Ideal for Head Baristas who are looking to provide in house training or to compete at a professional level.
SCA BREWING PROFESSIONAL, 25 points
1. (Sat) 24 April
Please make appointment to confirm the schedule with us
Class Size: 1
25 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma
* By-pass charting and flavour.
* Grind particle size and its effect.
* Influencing brewing parameters.
* Water quality and its effect.
* Holding methods and their impact on quality and flavour.
* Roasting and its effect on flavour.
4 practical brewing tests and a written exam (pass rate of 80% required).
Certification mandatory requirements:
Completion of Brewing Intermediate module
Coffee Lab Limited
Maximum of four people on a course.
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCA certificate will be issued if exams passed)