SCA ROASTING FOUNDATION | HONG KONG
SCA ROASTING FOUNDATION, 5 points
1. (Sat) 7 Nov 09:30-13:30 or
2. (Sat) 21 Nov 09:30-13:30 or
3. (Fri) 4 Dec 09:30-13:30 or
4. (Sun) 6 Dec 09:30-13:30 or
5. (Sat) 26 Dec 09:30-13:30
Class Size 2
5 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma
Please mention the class date when apply
* Learn key factors regarding heating control for coffee roasting
* Understand crucial elements of the roast cycle
* Process logging during the cycle
* Control sensory aspects of light or dark coffee roasting
Apply your new valuable knowledge and skills directly to your own coffee business once you have completed the course.
Coffee Lab Limited
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCA certificate will be issued if exams passed)
On completion of the course, you will be assessed within three short practical exams and a written exam containing 15 questions (pass rate of 60% is required). Following this, you will be awarded 5 points towards the SCA Coffee Diploma for your continuing learning journey.
Upon completion of the SCA Coffee Roasting Foundation Course, you can choose to continue your coffee education with CoffeeMind through a series of sequential and well thought out courses. Take advantage of the many years of specialist coffee industry experience that Morten and team have had and improve your skill set and business knowledge through further training.