SCA ROASTING INTERMEDIATE | HONG KONG
Have you gained the basic knowledge and skills within coffee roasting, but wish to further develop these skills? Then the SCA Coffee Roasting Intermediate Course will take you on a rich learning journey:
SCA ROASTING INTERMEDIATE, 10 points
1. (Wed) 8 April, 14:00-20:00 or
2. (Sun) 19 April, 14:00-20:00
Class Size: 1 person
10 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma
Please mention the class date when apply
* Gain a more elaborate understanding of the roasting process and how different kinds of heat transfer is at play.
* Learn how different roast profiles vary sensory expression for the same coffee even at the same roast degree.
* Understand roast defects and how to avoid them, and learn about the basic physical changes that the beans undergo during the roasting process.
* Develop your skills in workspace management and lean production
The course provides you with the key information enabling you to receive your SCA Coffee Roasting Intermediate certification that consists of 4 short practical exams and a written exam (pass rate of 70% required).
Certification mandatory requirements:
Completion of Roasting Foundation module
Coffee Lab Limited
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCA certificate will be issued if exams passed)