SCA/SCAE SENSORY FOUNDATION | HONG KONG
This module is for anybody looking to develop their ability to detect an array of aromas and flavours in coffee.
SCA SENSORY FOUNDATION, 5 points
1. Sunday, 5 January 2020, 14:30-18:30 or
2. Saturday, 8 February 2020, 09:30-13:30 or
4. Wednesday, 26 February 2020, 09:00-13:00
Class Size: 2 ppl
5 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma
Please mention the class date when apply
* Introducing formal cupping protocol and nez du café.
* Physiology of sensory perception.
* Identifying basic tastes and aromas.
* Understanding cupping protocol.
Four short practical test and a written exam (15 questions with a pass rate of 60% required). Testing is incorporated into the course time.
Testing is incorporated into the course time.
Coffee Lab Limited (Y.M.T)
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCAE certificate will be issued if exams passed)