SCA SENSORY FOUNDATION | HONG KONG
This module is for anybody looking to develop their ability to detect an array of aromas and flavours in coffee.
SCA SENSORY FOUNDATION, 5 points
1. (Sun) 8 Nov 09:30-13:30 or
2. (Sat) 12 Dec 09:30-13:30
Class Size 1
5 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma
Please mention the class date when apply
* Introducing formal cupping protocol and nez du café.
* Physiology of sensory perception.
* Identifying basic tastes and aromas.
* Understanding cupping protocol.
Four short practical test and a written exam (pass rate of 60% required). Testing is incorporated into the course time.
Testing is incorporated into the course time.
Coffee Lab Limited
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCA certificate will be issued if exams passed)