SCA SENSORY INTERMEDIATE | HONG KONG
This course is suitable for those wanting to pursue specialist knowledge at a high level in this subject. It is recommended that you have successfully passed Sensory Skills Foundation or have some experience of working in this field before attempting this level. It is broken down into three areas:
SCA SENSORY INTERMEDIATE, 10 points
1. (Thu) 2 April, 14:00-20:00 or
2. (Sun) 12 April, 14:00-20:00
Class Size: 1 person
10 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma
Please mention the class date when apply
* How we taste, perceive and interpret – through workshops, practical exercises and how apply it to your business.
* Running a cupping session and tasting the diversity of coffee – demonstrating cupping forms, the best protocol of effective assessment, how it can be applied to your understanding of speciality coffee and possible changes to be aware of.
* How to set up Sensory in your business and Sensory application – Gives you the knowledge and skills to apply the theory of Sensory analysis to your workplace, optimal key equipment to use to ensure quality, how to use it in your lab setup and how to build and screen a sensory panel for your business, schedule a quality control program, and how to identify what types of test are right for different purposes.
The SCA Sensory Intermediate certification consists of 4 short practical exams and a written exam (pass rate of 70% required). Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded 10 points towards the SCA Coffee Diploma.
Testing is incorporated into the course time.
Certification mandatory requirements:
Completion of Sensory Foundation module
Coffee Lab Limited
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCA certificate will be issued if exams passed