SCAE BREWING PROFESSIONAL | HONG KONG
This module is for highly experienced baristas who have completed Intermediate level. Ideal for Head Baristas who are looking to provide in house training or to compete at a professional level.
6 Dec (Sat) 10:00-19:00 or
27 Dec (Sat) 10:00-19:00 or
Class Size: 2
Course fee: HK$7,000/head
25 points earned towards SCAE Coffee Diploma
* By-pass charting and flavour.
* Grind particle size and its effect.
* Influencing brewing parameters.
* Water quality and its effect.
* Holding methods and their impact on quality and flavour.
* Roasting and its effect on flavour.
4 practical brewing tests and a written exam (35 questions with a pass rate of 80% required).
Certification mandatory requirements:
Completion of Brewing Intermediate module
Coffee Lab Limited (T.S.T.)
Maximum of four people on a course.
If there are no suitable dates showing, please contact us for further information.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCAE certificate will be issued if exams passed)