ECM Classika PID - Single Boiler System with Flow Control, Vibration Pump (行貨)
ECM Classika PID – Single Boiler System with Flow Control, Vibration Pump
Our classic in a timeless stainless steel design - with PID control
- PID display for the individual adjustment of the boiler temperature and the display of the brewing time for your espresso
- Short heat up phase
- Elaborately manufactured stainless steel body
- High-end ECM brew group with innovative stainless steel bell
- Premium-quality stainless steel boiler
- Easy access to the expansion valve for an individual brew pressure adjustment
The Classika PID uses a 0.75 liter stainless steel boiler for both brewing and steaming. Expect warm up times of about 15 minutes until brew-ready. Steam is ready in just 40 seconds.
Control boiler temperature for searching out those elusive coffee flavors. The integrated shot timer compliments this by giving you a live readout of how long you’ve been pulling your shot.
E61 Brew Group
The E61 grouphead is constantly heated with water from the thermosyphon system for temperature stability. It also features a pre-infusion cylinder to aid in the extraction process.
Handmade & High-End Construction
The machine is housed in mirror-finished, stainless steel panels. It rests on a one-piece internal steel frame, which protects it from bending or bowing during shipping or as the result of continuous use.
Power: 1,000 W
Water tank: approx. 2.8 litres
Measurements: w x d x h / 250 mm x 445 mm x 395 mm
Measurements with portafilter: w x d x h / 250 mm x 555 mm x 395 mm
Weight: 18.5 kg
Delivery is included in the price.