New! Mahlkönig EK Omnia Coffee Grinder 行貨
Purchase from shop only
The EK Omnia grinder is equipped with a suite of advancements that make it an indispensable tool for high-demand, high-expectation settings. The new technological innovation of Library Mode allows users to save their favorite grinding recipes, including notes for the bean name and target coffee grams. In combination with the Pre-Dosing Unit (PDU), a volumetric hopper*, EK Omnia automatically adjusts to the exact burr distance in microns and grind time, according to the recipe. The front-facing LED screen is a powerful and easy-to-use interface to set ultra-precise micro-adjustments of the grind size.
Saved grinding recipes seamlessly integrate volumetric dosing with micron-level grind size settings. The grind size, meticulously measured in real-time by micron distance, eliminates any guesswork or reliance on arbitrary dials. When a recipe is selected, the grinder instantly fine-tunes both the burr distance and pre-dosing unit to precisely match the chosen parameters.
- 3 grinding modes:
- Classic Mode: Keep the same routine and stay with the classic
- Time Mode: Time-based grinding ideal for espresso
- Library Mode: Save up to 10 recipes, grind size is automatically adjusted, and volumetric dosing hopper unit doses the right amount of beans
- Combined manual and automatic grind size adjustment – enables fine and ultra-precise micro-adjustments: Individualized and innovative stepless grind size adjustment approach that combines manual, automatic and touch grind size adjustment (GSA) options to cater to any barista preference and ultra-precise micro-adjustments.
- Classic GSA: Use the main knob to set the distance between burrs
- Touch GSA: Use the touch function to set the distance between burrs
- Automatic GSA: Automatic adjustment through your stored burr distance in Library Mode
- 2 new groundbreaking accessories
- Pre-Dosing Unit (PDU) = Volumetric dosing hopper
- Adjustable Portafilter Holder (can be switched with removable front cover) - Magnetic to allow portafilter holding, is attached to front for even more convenience.
- Ultra-efficient BLDC Motor for nearly silent and heatless grinding, higher energy efficiency, reduced vibration, and reduced coffee spray
- 98mm cast steel burrs made in Germany - same burrs as in our loved and iconic EK43
- HMI display with touchscreen
- Easily removable chute with bag holder and integrated spotlight
- Special back cover design with cooling ribs to transfer out heat
- Start/Stop button with LED illuminating O ring for power status
- WiFi module for updates and remote access
- Magnetic drip tray
- Environmentally friendly packaging made of recyclable cardboard
1 year warranty