Ditting KR804 Coffee Grinder 行貨
Purchase from shop only
Ditting stands for high quality, innovative and competitive products within the coffee grinding industry. Since our founding in 1928, we have constantly adapted ourselves to the ever-changing requirements of the market by offering proven, user-friendly, state-of-the-art products and services to our clients.
Ditting has taken a leading role in the global development, production and distribution of professional, high-end coffee grinders, grinding discs and coffee dosing systems. This has been possible only with our intensive cooperation with customers, coffee associations, and motivated, well-trained employees, as well as continuous investments in new and more efficient production and quality processes.
Through carefully selected and skilled partners on all five continents, we guarantee a professional Sales and After-Sales Service of our products to all our clients. This is the only way to meet the most demanding requirements of today’s market.
Ditting follows the tradition of “Made in Switzerland“ in every aspect of the company’s philosophy, starting from the selection of raw materials and components, production procedures and products, taking consciously into account the environment and well-being of our employees and customers.
Ditting — Swiss precision right down to the last detail.
Small, sturdy and versatile
Whether they are in service in small coffee stores or laboratories, the series 804 models are valued for their impressive functionality and reliability. Since these machines are extremely easy to clean, they are used where coffee beans of different flavours have to be ground as this requires more frequent and thorough cleaning.
Areas of application:
• Specially developed motors allowing large grinding capacity at all degrees of fineness.
• Preservation of coffee’s unique aromatic oils thanks to uniform,
gentle and cool grinding made possible by specially sharpened discs developed by Ditting.
• Continuously variable adjustment of grinding fineness.
• Minimal coffee particles left in discharge tube thanks to manual tapper.
• Efficient bag shaking device (KR model) distributes grounds evenly into bag and ensures all particles are dispensed.
• Precision grinding discs made of high-quality material that is extremely wear-resistant. The consistent grinding quality makes 804 models a perfect match for laboratories and roasters.
• Easy to maintain and clean.
Voltage/frequency/phase: 220-240V / 50Hz / 1
Motor power: 0.5 kW
Average grinding capacity: 500 g/min
Hopper capacity: 500 g
Grinding disc diameter: Ø80 mm
Net weight: 22.5 kg
Dimensions (w x d x h), mm: 200 x 260 x 480
Standard colour: black
Hopper magnet: Yes
Manual bag holding device: Yes
Bag shaker: only KR
Warranty: One year warranty