Gaggia Anima Prestige
GAGGIA ANIMA PRESTIGE SUPER-AUTOMATIC ESPRESSO MACHINE - FEATURES
An Espresso per favore! No more waiting for a cappuccino or a latte macchiato… Gaggia Anima offers you all the secrets of a professional Barista in just one touch.
The Gaggia Anima embodies the soul and tradition of over 75 years of experience combined into one espresso machine. The immutable beauty of the Anima blends modernity and tradition for an elegant and distinctive design that would outlive fads and trends. Ease of use is guaranteed by a simple interface consisting of designated drink buttons and a digital display. Each beverage option can be customized to your preferred parameters, allowing you to brew precisely the drink you want with ease.
The Anima Prestige is equipped with an auto frothing milk carafe to produce rich milk with delicious creamy texture at the push of a button. The Anima grinds with a ceramic burr grinder that can be set to one of 5 grind settings to accommodate the roast and blend of your espresso. There is also the option to brew using pre-ground coffee thanks to the bypass doser which allows you to fill the brew group directly.
The Anima uses Gaggia's patented removable brew group for hassle-free maintenance. The digital display will also provide you with maintenance alerts and you can program a descaling cycle to keep your machine in working order.
- Mavea Water Filter – four stages of filtration to remove impurities and reduce scale build up
- Pre-infusion feature ensures maximum flavor and aroma extraction
- Programmed to notify users when care is required
- Adjustable coffee dispenser with a maximum height of a little over 5.9 inches
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel front panel
- 15 bar pump pressure
- Low energy consumption – standby mode activates after one hour of idle time
- Rapid Steam technology and one-touch auto frothing milk carafe
- Self-rinse cycle
- Stainless steel front panel and cup stand
- Opti-dose feature adjusts amount of coffee used per cup
- Water reservoir has 60oz capacity
One Year Warranty
Made in Europe