SCA Barista Skills Foundation & Latte Art White Grading
Class Size: 1
SCA Barista Foundation
5 points earned towards SCA Coffee Diploma
* Setting your grinder.
* Foundations of espresso brewing.
* Basic milk texturing.
* Basic daily care of equipment.
* Green and roasted coffee principles.
3 short practical tests and a written exam (15 questions with a pass rate of 60% required).
Testing is incorporated into the course time.
(Examination and Certificate fee included, SCAE certificate will be issued if exams passed
Latte Art Grading - White Grading
PATTERNS to complete:
- 1 LEAF (ROSETTA) WITH MINIMUM 6 ELEMENTS
- 1 TULIP WITH MINIMUM 3 ELEMENTS
Test duration: 6 minutes.
Judge/examiner colour: green to black
Maximum value target: 40
Minimum target points: 26
Symmetry tolerance: 20%
(LAGS Examination are included in the price)