Slayer Steam X 3 Group
STEAM X 3-GROUP
Slayer Steam X represents a culmination of ten years in dedication toward craftsmanship and the design of advanced barista tools. Bar flow and easy maneuvering throughout beverage production were a driving force of the baristainterface. Featuring advanced dual volumetrics for shot extraction, impeccabledesign and durability, with the most irresistible price point into the Slayer productline. Steam X is a top performer and value add contender for businesses that relyheavily on consistent, high volume beverage production.
Speed and efficiency in the steaming workflow are achieved with the addition ofan electronic solenoid valve. The user friendly barista dashboard offers quickaccess to change shot volumes, enable the automatic purge cycle, fast and deepcleaning regimens and many more quick need features. Advanced dualvolumetrics for shot extraction offer consistency and quality in every shot.
Outfitted with Dura-Tex™ handles on portafilters, brew and steam actuators, ,and cup rails for elegance and durability. The Slayer Steam X is undoubtedly themost intuitive machine for mass production of specialty coffee beverages.
Available in Galaxy Black, Seattle Sky Blue, Crimson Red, and Bone Beige
Ideal for: High-volume cafes, retail chains and speciality coffee shops
- Independent brew tanks
- PID temperature control, adjustable in 0.1° increments
- Electronic grouphead rated to 1 million cycles
- Dual-Volumetric, two volumetric settings per group
- Enable Auto Purge, a two second water flush to maintain cleanliness between extractions
- Commercial portafilter (spouted or bottomless) with 58-millimeter, 18- gram basket
- Hot water tap with mixing valve
- Automatic shot lights
- Non-slip feet
- External rotary pump
- Available in two group model
- Hand-crafted and Made in Seattle, USA
Purchase from shop only
Check the final price from us