- Semi Automatic Espresso Machine
- ECM Synchronika Dual Boiler System with Rotary Pump (行貨)
ECM Synchronika Dual Boiler System with Rotary Pump (行貨)
ECM Synchronika Dual Boiler System with Rotary Pump
- Stainless steel coffee boiler and steam/hot water boiler
- Subtle, silver-coloured PID display
- > for the individual adjustment of the temperatures
- > to indicate the coffee brewing time
- > for an optional display of the brew group cleaning reminder
- High-end ECM brew group with innovative stainless steel bell
- Low-noise rotary pump
- Switchable from water tank to a fixed water connection
- Large boiler and pump pressure gauges in a retro design
- Professional quick-steam and hot-water valves, in an extravagant design, with an ergonomic movement mechanism
- 2 ergonomically angled ECM portafilter with weight-balanced shape
The independent, insulated stainless-steel boilers provide stable temperatures and allow you to change your brew temperatures to get the best flavor out of your coffee. You can brew and steam at the same time, as well. This is invaluable for everyone who likes making specialty drinks or for entertaining guests.
Control boiler temperature for searching out those elusive coffee flavors. The integrated shot timer compliments this by giving you a live readout of how long you’ve been pulling your shot. With the upgraded PID, the Synchronika can reach an industry-leading 2 bar of pressure.
Steam boiler switch: This switch allows you to activate or deactivate the steam boiler Pos. 0: Steam boiler is deactivated. Pos. 1: Steam boiler is activated.
Handmade & High-End Construction
The machine is housed in mirror-finish, stainless steel panels. It rests on a one-piece internal steel frame, which protects it from bending or bowing during shipping or as the result of continuous use.
Power: 1600 W
Water tank: ca. 2.8 l
Measurements: B x T x H / 335 mm x 490 mm x 410 mm
Measurements with portafilter: B x T x H / 335 mm x 590 mm x 410 mm
Weight: 33 kg
Delivery is included in the price.