ECM Mechanika V Slim with flow control and 4 hole
ECM Mechanika V Slim - Heat Exchanger System with flow control and 4 holes, Vibration Pump
Our small allrounder in a compact design
- Very compact design
- High-end ECM brew group with innovative stainless steel bell
- Large stainless steel boiler (2.2 l)
- Easy access to the water tank due to removable cup warming tray
- 2 ergonomic ECM portafilters with weight-balanced shape and angled grip
- Easy access to the expansion valve for an individual brew pressure adjustment
The Mechanika V Slim is equipped with a 1400 W stainless steel boiler with a capacity of 2.2 L. As a heat exchanger machine, you can expect to brew and steam without waiting, or even at the same time.
The Mechanika V Slim, at 9.8 inches wide and 15.5 inches tall, doesn't ask for much space at all, fitting comfortably beneath standard kitchen cabinetry and leaving plenty of room on the counter.
E61 Brew Group
The E61 grouphead is constantly heated with water from the thermosyphon system for temperature stability. It also features a pre-infusion cylinder to aid in the extraction process.
Handmade & High-End Construction
The machine is housed in mirror-finished, stainless steel panels. It rests on a one-piece internal steel frame, which protects it from bending or bowing during shipping or as the result of continuous use.
Power: 1,400 W
Water tank: approx. 2.8 l
Measurements: W 250 mm x D 445 mm x H 395 mm
Measurements with portafilter: W 250 mm x D 565 mm x H 395 mm
Weight: 20.2 kg
Delivery is included in the price.