Rancilio Classe 11 USB Xcelsius 2 Groups
Classe 11 USB Xcelsius
Multi-boiler espresso machine available in 2, 3 or 4 groups with automatic dosing (USB) and Xcelsius Temperature Profiling technology.
800 mm / 31.5 inch
540 mm / 21.2 inch
600 mm / 23.6 inch
85 kg / 187.4 lb
Max cup height
80 mm / 3 inch
Interface and operations
- Digital display Digital display to control all coffee extraction parameters in real time.
- Grouphead display
- Touchscreen 5.7''
- Digital display Per group
- Multi-boiler system Each independent group is equipped with a micro-boiler and a heating element. As well as keeping the temperatures of both the water and the group stable, the multi-boiler system improves the thermal performance of the machine, even when simultaneously brewing espresso and steaming milk, and allows different temperatures to be set for each group head.
- Xcelsius Temperature Profiling Xcelsius Temperature Profiling technology allows baristas to bring out the best in the organoleptic characteristics of any coffee, thanks to the dynamic regulation of the water temperature during the extraction phase. By increasing or decreasing the temperature by up to 5°C (9°F), baristas can adjust the specific characteristics of the espresso in order to improve the quality of the final product in the cup. Each group head is equipped with a 150 ml micro-boiler with a 250W internal heating element which, in combination with a special hydraulic system, allows for the instantaneous extraction temperature to be adjusted. Rancilio Patented Technology
- Brewing group Brass
- Hot water wand
- X-Tea Baristas can programme water dosages and temperature levels via the interface. Rancilio Patented Technology
- C-lever The C-lever steam valve is operated by rotating the knob just 25°. Turning it upwards, the valve stays open. Turning it downwards, the valve opens and automatically closes when released.
- Cool Touch Steam Wand The cool touch steam wand is thermally insulated with a double-layered protective coating.
- The cup warmer keeps all espresso and cappuccino cups at the right temperature at all times.
- Heating Control Temperature sensor
- Main boiler capacity (steam)
- 11 liter
- Brass Ergonomic Portafilter
- Grid System
- Led lights White LED lights positioned under the group heads provide excellent illumination for the work area.
- RGB lights The aesthetic RGB lights can be customised with different intensities and colours (Classe 20 only). The functional RGB lights on the group covers (Classe 11, Classe 7 USB) and above the control panel (Classe 9) help the operator to monitor the various states of the machine at a glance.
- ABM ABM is a specific software developed to improve the performance of the machine in conditions of intensive use. When simultaneously brewing espresso, dispensing water and steaming milk, ABM switches on the heating element to pre-empt any drops in pressure under the preset value, thus preventing drops in temperature to ensure constant heating levels. Control of the boiler pressure is optimised in the case of the intensive and simultaneous use of multiple group heads. In these cases, in order to prevent the pressure from dropping below a minimum value of 0.5 bar, ABM can stop water from being dispensed until the boiler pressure returns to a suitable level. ABM also allows for control of the machine’s power consumption, reducing it to 2/3 of the normal value where power availability is low. For espresso machines equipped with the iSteam wand, ABM also improves steam delivery performance by increasing the power of the heating element in the boiler, allowing it to produce more heat and reduce drops in pressure during milk frothing. Rancilio Patented Technology
- Auto ON-OFF It is possible to set the automatic on and off times for the machine (Classe 11, Classe 20) or set the automatic on time and the power-on hours (Classe 9, Classe 7) for each day of the week.
- Eco Mode By managing the different water levels in the boiler, the water-to-steam ratio can be optimised to achieve maximum energy savings. In low usage conditions, the quantity of water in the boiler is reduced, thus increasing the proportion of steam. Working with less water in the boiler allows for lower energy consumption in order to bring it to the ideal temperature. And, at the same time, with more steam and less moisture in the boiler, the performance of the steam wands also improves.
Cleaning & maintenance
- Easy clean
Easy Clean manages the cleaning process of the group heads, so it can perform it all automatically. The barista need only start the cycle, and the machine will automatically carry out the washing and rinsing operations. For all models (except the Classe 5 units), Easy Clean also allows you to schedule a daily alarm (3 alarms for the Classe 11 and Classe 20 models) to warn the user of the need for a cleaning cycle, set an optional block on the machine in the event of a cleaning cycle, and view the history of all cleaning cycles performed.
- Easy Clean manages the cleaning process of the group heads, so it can perform it all automatically. The barista need only start the cycle, and the machine will automatically carry out the washing and rinsing operations. For all models (except the Classe 5 units), Easy Clean also allows you to schedule a daily alarm (3 alarms for the Classe 11 and Classe 20 models) to warn the user of the need for a cleaning cycle, set an optional block on the machine in the event of a cleaning cycle, and view the history of all cleaning cycles performed.
- Snap&Share Snap&Share is a QR code reader app that allows users to share the technical settings of their espresso machine, keep track of maintenance operations, monitor consumption, and register new products to activate the warranty.