SCA BARISTA SKILLS FOUNDATION
AST/LAGS Trainer Student ratio: 1 : 2
Due to COVID-19 regulations, all courses no more than TWO trainees can attend a session.
Barista Skills Foundation
This course gets you up and running with all the key skills you need to operate your espresso machine, from setting your grinder for perfect espresso extraction, foaming and texturing your milk for the full range of café drinks, through to care and maintenance.
- Arabica & Robusta
- Coffee Freshness
- Understanding the importance of maintaining hygienic and organised workspace
- Identification and naming of main parts of a grinder and espresso machine
- Espresso: Temp, Distribution, Tamp, Dose, Yield, Time, Grind, Under/Over extraction
- Milk: Freshness, Texturing (micro-foam), Pouring technics
- Demonstration of safe and hygienic work practices
- Equipment maintenance
AST CHRISTINA CHAN
WRITTEN EXAM QUESTIONS & CSP Course skills report.
- Online written exam to be done within 21 days.
5 POINTS FOR SCA COFFEE DIPLOMA (WITH CERTIFICATION)
The course is globally accredited via the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).
1. (Tue) 31 Aug 10:00-14:00 or
2. (Sat) 11 Sept 10:00-14:00 or
3. (Thu) 16 Sept 10:00-14:00 or
4. (Sun) 26 Sept 10:00-14:00 or
5. (Wed) 29 Sept 10:00-14:00 or
Tuition Fee: HK$2,800/head (SCA Examination and Certificate fee included, SCA certificate will be issued if exams passed)
*Also check other schedules for this course with us.