SCA Barista Foundation, Latte Art Grading System White Grading
Due to current Covid 19 situation and for safety concern, we provide only one person class for all courses except learners know each other
1 person class you get more practice
1.(Mon) 21 Feb 10:00-17:00
*Also check other schedules for this course with us.
Bundle Discount: HK$9,200/head
(LAGS certified exam fee included; SCA examination and certificate fee included, SCA certificate will be issued if exams passed)
SCA Barista Foundation
This course gets you up and running with all the key skills you need to operate your espresso machine, from setting your grinder for perfect espresso extraction, foaming and texturing your milk for the full range of café drinks, through to care and maintenance.
- Arabica & Robusta
- Coffee Freshness
- Understanding the importance of maintaining hygienic and organised workspace
- Identification and naming of main parts of a grinder and espresso machine
- Espresso: Temp, Distribution, Tamp, Dose, Yield, Time, Grind, Under/Over extraction
- Milk: Freshness, Texturing (micro-foam), Pouring technics
- Demonstration of safe and hygienic work practices
- Equipment maintenance
Latte Art Grading System, White grading
PATTERNS to perform:
- 1 HEART
- 1 TULIP WITH AT LEAST 3 ELEMENTS
AST CHRISTINA CHAN (all modules covered)
WRITTEN EXAM & CSP Course skills report & Practical Exam.
- Online written exam to be done within 21 days.
5 POINTS FOR SCA COFFEE DIPLOMA (WITH CERTIFICATION)
The course is globally accredited via the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).